Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[Selina] News: Selina: Physiotherapy works better than crying

Selina: Physiotherapy works better than crying
The starlet is currently undergoing the hardest phase of her physiotherapy, but her courage received praises from everyone

Source : xinmsn.com
It has been almost eight months since Taiwanese group S.H.E. member Selina Jen was severely burnt on the set of her new drama series, I Have A Date With Spring.

The singer, whose life now revolves around the various sessions of physiotherapy, uploaded a picture of herself practicing her squats on her microblog yesterday. The picture was captioned: "I'm practicing my squats, which is the hardest challenge for me, with skin grafted on both legs."

Selina also revealed, "My nurse, who has been taking care of burnt patients for more than a decade, told me that she has never seen anyone whose burns are as severe as mine."

Her fiancé, Richard Chang, then responded with some words of encouragement, "She also told me that she has never seen someone as positive and tough as you are!"

During the accident last year, Selina was wearing a pair of stocking, which was highly flammable. As such, she has been blaming the pair of stockings for causing the severe burn on her legs, but also joked, saying, "It was a good thing that I wasn't wearing a stocking over my head then."

Although the going is tough at these physiotherapy sessions, Selina was still optimistic, "I feel great right now. It's better than when my whole body was all wrapped up six months ago!"

The tough starlet also motivated herself by saying, "Don't cry, there's no use in crying. Physiotherapy works better than crying!"

Selina's photos and statement on her microblog received overwhelming responses from netizens and friends. Pop princess Jolin Tsai commented, "You are doing great. You're my role model. I look up to you."

Selina's mother also posted commented, saying, "Baby, Mommy loves you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment