Friday, June 3, 2011

[Selina] Diong Diong's Weibo Update

『不應該是我,我不甘心啊,我想把腿抓破!! 好了,算了,我又想吃零食,你去買零食,快去快去!科科!』【Selina語錄2011/6/3】(註:總裁是語帶溫柔地詢問)
["It shouldn't have been me, I'm not resigned to this (it is not fair), I want to scratch my legs till the skin peels!! Okay, never-mind, I want to eat some snacks again. You, go and buy some snacks, quick! Keke!"] [Quotation by Selina 2011/6/3] (Note: CEO asked me in a gentle way)

『我的雙腿真是做作,一週有六天不爭氣,復健老師來檢查的那天就特別神勇!科科!』【Selina語錄2011/6/4】
["My legs are playing with me, in a week there would be 6 days when they don't do as I want. However, on the day the therapist comes to examine them they would be extraordinarily brave! Keke!"] [Quotation by Selina 2011/6/4]




Translations by Transition @ http://asianfanatics.net

-----------------------------------------
Haha! Richard's not! =)) He learned a lesson xD

No comments:

Post a Comment