Sunday, June 19, 2011

[s.H.E] Video: Victory Banquet + Ella's Birthday Celebration Party


Ella: my third birthday wish is that laopo will recover quickly. Become how she was like in the past, maybe not 100%, but at least she can be like us, live her life normally.
Hebe: I feel that in my life, with my 2 laopos, family, friends, and my supportive colleagues, I already possess a lot of things already. Other stuff, like trophies, doesn’t matter that much anymore. It’ll just add on to my achievements, it’s okay to let others win them first, I’ll work harder next time!

Translation by tohebe @ Tumblr

Credits: xuplHebe





Credits: Cool885150



Credits: Yvonne 


Credits: xuplHebe
Translations by tohebe @ Tumblr

Reporter: The judges said that S.H.E didn’t win ‘cos you have no more future…
Hebe: no more future?!?!?!?!
Ella: They’re saying that we have no more future!?!??!
H&E: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Hebe: Can you guys not say things without fact?? Is this true???
-Reporter then clarified that the judges said that S.H.E had no more future ‘cos they’re already too good for anymore improvements-
Ella: I feel more relieved now..
Hebe: Then I’m really happy
Ella: We still have future!!!
Hebe: Next time don’t say things halfway!
Ella: Yeah! Say it faster!!



 Credits: Yvonne
Translations by tohebe @ Tumblr

Selina: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ella: THANK YOU!
Selina: but it’s already over..
Ella: yeah. it’s already over. hahaha it’s okay!
Selina: I feel very depressed today ‘cos I want to be there with you guys so much. Now that I’ve called you, I feel like crying again.
Hebe: Don’t cry.. Luckily you didn’t come. See, we didn’t win any awards. hahaha
Ella: Yeahhh.. if you came, it would have been a wasted trip! hahaha. Be more optimistic! At least you can experience abit ( i think she’s referring to the phone call exp?) since you’ve worked so hard for your physiotherapy today
Selina: Yeah…
Ella: We can come back next year ah..
Selina: okay.. next year.. next year? Next year’s abit too rush. Don’t know if we have the time to produce an album
Ella: You make me feel so sad with this sentence…
Selina: It’s okay! Laopo will jiayou for you! Are you crying??
Hebe: Chen Jia Hua is crying
Ella: I’m not!
Selina: You’re drinking again, aren’t you?!?!
Ella: I tell you, I’m like this when i drink too much! HAHAHA so optimistic
Hebe: Laopo, I love you! You must jiayou okay!
Ella: Laopo, you must jiayou!
Selina: Okay! Don’t drink too much!
Ella: laopo, You gave a lot of people strength, you’re really strong, you’re really great! So you must continue to work hard okay!
Selina: Alright, I’ll work hard!
Everybody: Selina, I LOVE YOU!
Ella: Wahh, you didn’t win any awards but your relationship with people is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment