Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[Selina] Info: God Chosen You: Selina's 90 Days of Hell




This is a book written by Zhang Cheng Zhong (Diong Diong) named “God chosen you: Selina’s 90 days of hell”. It will be released (in TW only i guess) on 27 June 2011. This book will bring out the facts about how she lived through these 90 days, all the things she had suffered etc. This book is not only written for Selina, but also to everyone who are facing difficulties in their lives, hoping to encourage them to be braver, more calm, steady, and face it with optimism.


Credits: tohebe @ Tumblr 

It is written from his perspective, like a diary.


I am a fan, who is a little bit luckier than you, who can be closer to S.H.E and Selina and support and love them silently in a close distance. Now God has given Selina a huge test, I'm also a bit luckier than you. I can silently, in a close distance, take care of her and protect her.

The cowardly her, how would she be able to overcome this kind of fright? I have heard other celebrities, who have suffered burns of the 3rd degree, describe the pain. She, who is so afraid of pain, how would she be able to endure that? I can't imagine and don't dare to imagine, yet I will have to think about it. What about the her now? Her voice is a bit different, her looks is a bit different, but she herself hasn't changed at all. The usual her is the same as the Selina on stage and she, who is lying on the hospital bed right now is the same as the usual her, a coward, afraid of ghosts, loves to cry, afraid of pain but is optimistic and out-going. Despite being optimistic, it is inevitable that she would get depressed but after being a bit down she would then turn optimistic again.

When she has so much pain that she barely can endure it, she would lie to herself that it would get better soon or she would be smiling, despite that tears are already glowing in her eyes, and say: "It seems like I have already gotten used to the pain".
When she changes the dressing she would be in even more pain and would request the doctors to give her more analgesics.
Later she would convince herself and say she must change the dressings to be able to get better faster.
When she can't endure the pain she would constantly request to enhance the morphine dose. She would cry, tremble, get angry and discouraged and then slowly fall asleep with the morphine, comforting herself with tears in her eyes.
She would get afraid of the repeated pain, yet she would still face it strongly everyday.

The friendly nation's girl Selina, after suffering so much pain, she thought for a while and said: ["Actually, it is better that the accident happened to me because there's a lot of people, who care about me and who take care of me. If this happened to the double, she would have probably gotten a treatment that is worse than what I got, right?"]

This is a long road of recovery, thanks to God for letting her have so many people, who encourages her and who cares about her.

Credits: Transition @ AF Selina

-----------------------------------------------------------
I find it so sweet of Diong2x. He's proven his love for Selina long before when he confessed during the concert. Hey, it wasn't easy to confess to the public! Some fans might not like him for her. But he's just too understanding. I was personally touched by his words. And I can feel his strong love for Selina :) When he said, he won't let S.H.E disband just because of Selina marrying him. At that time, I know how blessed Selina is to have this kind of guy. And so is Ah Diong :) And even after the accident, he never left her side. He was always there since Day 1. I SALUTE HIM FOR THAT. He deals with Selina's mood swings, finds ways to comfort Selina. His love is eternal. And my vote all goes to him! I just wish Selina and Richard will have their happiness after everything is alright. They deserve it :)

I hope someone can translate the contents of the book. I'm sure it's heartbreaking but I'm ready to read it as I can feel I'm with Selina in her journey :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment