Friday, June 24, 2011

[Selina] Info: Something which Selina shared in Ah Diong’s book

S.H.E said this on one of the concerts, “There are too many people whom we want to thank, so let’s just thank god!”
I’ve not forgot that touching moment, but now, I don’t know why I will cry at night, asking god, “why? why? why?….”
Although Ah Diong will hug me tightly and comfort me, saying “there’s a reason! there’s a meaning to it!”, but he was crying.
I don’t know what is ‘cry till your tears are dried’, ‘cos whenever I think of it, sees it, my tears will start to flow…
Thank you Ah Diong for everything, thank you for bringing me home, thank you for keeping what I have forgotten.
Like all of you, I want to know everything, this is what I have done, this is my life.
Maybe when you’re done reading the book, you’ll be like Ah Diong, understand why God chose me. So please give me more time, one day, which I’m not sure is which day, when I’ve walked out of this, we’ll say this loudly “Let’s announce the answer!”.

Translations and Credits: tohebe @ Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment