Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[Author's Note] First Day of June!

Hello again, my beloved visitors! It's been a month. Thanks for all your support. I hope you'll continue to leave messages in my chatbox because it inspires me to update this blog. When I don't get new messages, I don't feel like updating. So flood it all you can >:) My new banner is up! Hope you like it and as usual, I made it myself :)



And for the poll I made for the month of May: "Which Hairstyle of Ella Do You Like Best?"


I got 242 votes from 119 voters. Yay! Last month it was 101 and now 18 more are added! I LOVE YOU ALL! I chose 2010 and 2011 right there. I can't choose really. I like Ella's hair now because she looks really feminine but I also liked her hair during 2010 because she's rocking in red! =)) So, I allowed multiple choices :) Thank you so much for your cooperation.

This time for the month of June, I made another new poll entitled "Which S.H.E album is your favorite?" No multiple choices are allowed now. Hahaha! It's because there can only be one favorite. Choose the album whose songs are all your favorites, MV's are all great and great album cover wisely :) I'll be counting on your cooperation again :)

And by the way, my classes would start on June 13. I'm afraid I can't update this blog from day to day. The least I can do maybe is once a week. I'm turning college with a course of Chemical Engineering which I heard is nerve-racking. So hope you'll understand. I'm getting nearer and nearer to my future.So I hope you'll cheer me on :) In case, I don't update, you can just go to all links in my "Favorite Links". I get all my info's there. Thanks for all your understanding :)

17 More days to go and it's Chen Jia Hua's Birthday! 6.18

No comments:

Post a Comment