Saturday, June 18, 2011

[Ella] News: Ella Celebrates 30th Birthday and Dedicates Her Birthday Wishes to Selina Three Times in a Row

Today (18 June) is Ella’s 30th birthday. Not only has Ella shared her birthday account via her WeiBo (blog), she also made a profession of love for Selina who is on her road to recovery. Ella shared, “Laopo, I love you. I had my third birthday celebration today. All my thiree birthday wishes in the heart are all dedicated to you.” On the other hand, Hebe also posted a birthday greeting, thus, completing a S.H.E “reunion” via WeiBo (blog),

Ella will be celebrating her 30th birthday today and she has expressed her heartfelt appreciation to her fans via blog for their support. She also happily “reunited” with her fellow group members on her birthday. Ella professed her love for Selina who is currently recovering from her accident and revealed that she has dedicated all her birthday wishes to her. “Laopo, I love you. I had my third birthday celebration today. All my third birthday wishes in the heart are all dedicated to you.” She further praised Selina as a strong angel. “I love you, very, very much. I wish there was something I could do to help you bear some of your pains and burdens. Nonetheless, your resilience has been encouraging us all this while. You are an angel, a real angel!” In addition to receiving well wishes from her “sisters”, Ella is also happy to receive birthday wishes from Jiang Hui and many other celebrities and friends. She shared merrily, “I am going to thank each and everyone later in the day!”

嘉桦ella微博截图
A snapshot taken from Jia Hua (Ella)’s WeiBo (blog)
 

Translation by Sy @ http://asianfanatics.net (AF Ella)

No comments:

Post a Comment