Monday, May 23, 2011

[S.H.E] Video: SHEITO DVD - S.H.E's Mothers Messages



Credits: tswei1005

Hebe’s mum: Although her results are not very good, she’s very hardworking. For example, when she’s back from sch, she will do finish all her work before she sleeps no matter how tired she is. Once, she was so tired, she fell asleep while studying & forgot to remove her contact lens and this caused her not being able to open her eyes the next day. I didn’t realize that she wore contacts until the optometrist asked about it. She can do housework very well, even though she has not done any when she was young. She will write letters to me on various occasions. I hope that she can find a life partner who can love her and take care of her. If he treats you badly, I will never let him off.

Selina's mom: She can sing very well when she’s young. I bought this recorder for her. I encouraged her to join the singing competition. She won and sang during her graduation day. I didn’t expect her to be a superstar, we already planned for her to be a teacher. When she was in high school, she used her own money to buy a sports shoe for me, with a huge card drawn by herself on mother’s day. She said that whenever she thinks about losing her parents, she will cry. So she asked us to take good care of ourselves. I hope she can sing “tian xia de ma ma dou shi yi yang de” to me again.


Ella's Mom: When I visit my kids in Taipei, her siblings wouldn’t want to sleep with me as i snore, but huahua will want to sleep with me. Actually my snores do disturb her, but she doesn’t complain about it. She’s very kind and caring. My worst worry is that once, my friend called me and informed me about huahua crying on tv, but she’s okay after she cried. She’s very optimistic. If she’s too stressed, I will always advise her to come home and not work anymore. She said that the money she earns is to spend on the family. I’m very fortunate to have her as my daughter. I always tell her to take care of herself, don’t always carry the burden herself, let others help you. I hope that she can marry a good husband.

(FULL TRANSLATION AS ENGLISH SUBS ---- Ella's Mom Only)


Credits: prella30190


Translations by: tohebe @ Tumblr/Sy @ http://asianfanatics.net

No comments:

Post a Comment