Saturday, May 21, 2011

[Author's Note] There's Some Misunderstanding About Ella's Condition. Sorry :'(

As I can't understand/read Chinese, I just took the info directly and shared it here. My bad. The poster rowan052, had a mistake and was corrected by ellaholic of AF Ella.

These sentences:

Her thighs are bruised and her whole body is on pain. She even fell down while practicing hard yesterday.

I deleted it already. According to ellaholic of AF Ella, it was the owner of the weibo who posted that. S/he's thighs were bruised and she fell down, NOT ELLA. The only accurate thing there was Ella's hand wasn't completely healed and she still have to practice martial arts everyday. Only that.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope you all understand :)

Good thing that wasn't Ella. I winced when I read that particular sentence. I'm quite relieved knowing she didn't fell down and she got no bruises. But still worried about her right hand and her health.

No comments:

Post a Comment