Sunday, May 29, 2011

Selina's Weibo Update

Richard: [*crying sounds*...I really envy normal people...it is painful when blood accumulates in my feet. I really want to be able to walk normally, to have a normal life. It is like I'm disabled. Do you think I will become a normal person again...Okay, now I'm done crying! After having cried I will turn calmer and it will be easier to sleep...hehe!] [Quotation of Selina 2011/05/29] 

This year there has been a huge change in life. Last year's today, I asked for your permission to support Selina and S.H.E like you guys do. It seems like God was in a hurry to test whether I would keep my promise or not. You guys probably won't believe it but for this year that has passed, no matter how busy I am I would still try to read all the comments. They are all a power which strengthens me. I'm especially filled with emotions today, so I can especially understand S.H.E's heartful wish "Fascination" and Ren Ba's trademark "Gratitude".


Selina: These are also tears, but the difference between the mood now and then is very big! God, you have given me too much tears already. Can you from now on give me only happy tears? pls... 

No comments:

Post a Comment