Sunday, May 22, 2011

Selina and Ah Zhong's Weibo Update


Diong-Diong: I realized that my feelings will be low every night due to me being worried and afraid. I do not know what I will face tonight, I do not know if she will be in pain or itches, will she cry? Does comforting her works? This type of feeling is hard to express, it’s a little similar to walking on ropes everyday, I’m not sure if she will fall apart, I do not know when she will fall apart. My low feelings came from the waiting, waiting for when all these will happen. I know that she does not know either, and this could be why she feels low too.

Selina: The night is like the devil, it can easily take away the smile on my face! Fortunately, I know that there is the strongest warrior who knows me best. Although the sofa is really hard and narrow, in my heart, the warrior possesses a big and soft bed! Jia you!


Translation by tohebe @ Tumblr

-----------------------------------------------------
I salute Ah Zhong so much for always being there beside Selina :)
Selina, JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment