Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[s.H.E] Video: Hebe's Message for Ella



Credits: uploader

Hebe: (She said that her performance was great!) I hope that she can always be so energetic and bring warmth and love to everyone! She’s someone who is very passionate and has a lot of love. I hope that everyone will be influenced by her and spread the love around! If there is a 100th wish, I will wish that Laopo will recover quickly and return to S.H.E! *Kiss*

Ella: (E said that H lent her personal “To Hebe” microphone to to her) It’s really nice to sing with. It has been with her for many performances. So I wanna thank her for that. And I wanna congratulate her for being nominated for the Top 10 Albums. I hope that she will win the award as a birthday gift for me this year as the award ceremony will be held on my birthday.


Credits and Translation by tohebe @ Tumblr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahahahaha! My understanding was close to the real meaning about Hebe's message! Hahahaha!
But the mic thing, I only understood that Ella said something about her mic being special. Hahaha! Never knew it was Hebe's To Hebe mic that's why it's special. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment