Thursday, May 26, 2011

[Ella] Info: Tidbits From Down With Love Pictorial Book

Collaborating together for the first time, Jerry and Ella character seems to be very different, but off-screen they get along very well. Speaking of first meeting, Jerry said: “The first time we met was when we both encounter each other at the convenience store to buy a soda.” Then Ella said: “Then I shouted, ‘Aren’t you the one from F4!’” Jerry laughed and said: “I said right, I was from F4.” then the two men that was around whispered to each other. Ella laughed and said: “In fact we only met once before was when we were at the backstage of a performance in Beijing. I wish I knew what kind of person he was that time, because he is very familiar to me but we’re complete strangers. He is a very well-known actor. I thought, “Wow, if you collaborate with a superstar what would it feel?

Credits: asdfgjklloveella @ Tumblr
 source: baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment