Saturday, May 21, 2011

[Selina] News: Selina will be releasing 3 solo EP and a new book in Oct.

Selina will be coming back in October, releasing 3 solo EP and a new book. However, it will depend completely on her health condition whether she’s fit enough to go around for promotional activities.
During her recuperation period, Selina went mountain climbing with her parents, visited the Flower Expo, and had dinner with her good friend. H.I.M expressed that Selina’s 2 hours of physiotherapy everyday is very tough, no matter how hard she pushes herself, the room for improvement is still limited, therefore they encourage her to go out every now and then. Hebe and Ella will also accompany her when they are free.
As she is not working now, there are so much more free time for her now, thus H.I.M and H.E advised her to compose the lyrics for her own EP. The new book will be based on the whole recuperation journey that she’s facing, however, it will be unlikely that process of explosion will be mentioned in the book as they do not want it to hurt her again by recalling that unfortunate incident.
Translated by: tohebe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so excited!!!!!!! I'm sure the book will be very inspiring!
I'll probably cry if I read the book. Knowing all of Selina's recovery process :'(
Even thinking of it now, I can't help but feel really really sad. Why would this happen to her? :(
If only the book will be in English and will be sold in the Phils. Sigh :->>>
And 3 EP's. I'm so excited already :D :D :D Jia You, Nana! =)) I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment