Monday, May 9, 2011

[Selina] Pic: Selina's Mother's Day Letter and Audio to Ren Ma



“Dear Mummy, today is your day. I wanna say that ‘I love you’!! For these 6 months, it has been hard on you. I will bring you for a French cuisine meal to replenish all those weight that you have lost!! You are the world’s noblest, strongest mum! I wish you Happy Mother’s day!”



Credits and Translation by: tohebe @ Tumblr




Selina: Thank you to my two wives. Today is Mother's Day. I know we have a very special mother - only 18 years old! Mom, want to replace your daughter ah? You want to be a star? So good I'll kick you.

PS: Sorry for the poor translation. Haha!

------------------------------------------------------
Selina is as usual very humorous. I'm missing her so much again. Jia You, Nana!
We're patiently waiting for you. (Selina was invited to the event but since it's a hot weather, it's not good for her skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment