Sunday, May 1, 2011

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Everybody! Today's the first day of the month of May. Yay! Actually, I'll change my banner every first day of the month starting this day :) My new banner is now up! Hope you like it. I personally made it :)





And for the poll that I made for the month of April - "If you were given a free ticket, to which concert will you go to?" Actually, I want to go in all of the options! Hahahaha! I love all of these concerts and I hope I've seen them T_T. But if I were to choose, of course, S.H.E is the One Concert would be my priority :) 

76 people agreed with me to go to the SHEITO concert. 7 to Show's Wu Fa Wu Tian Concert. (Actually this is my second choice after SHEITO. Haha!) Another 7 for Hebe's To Hebe Concert, Yay! Her voice is so amazing, right. I especially like [Ji Mo Ji Mo Jiu Hao] and [Wo Xiang Wo Bu Hui Ai Ni]. 6 for Rainie Yang's 10 Years Whimsical Concert. The least, 5 for Jay Chou's New Era World Tour Concert.

I would like to thank all the 101 votes you've given! I JUST LOVE ALL MY VISITORS 101%. AS HIGH AS THE TAIPEI 101. For this month, I made a new poll! "Which hairstyle of Ella do you like best?". Just refer to this pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment