Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[Ella] Info: Ella's Right Hand Injured :(((((



During Super Supao Event, I haven't really noticed it clearly. I thought it was just part of her outfit and all. Until I saw a clear picture of it. You can see the white bandage under it.
During the Top Girl Event, in her first outfit, I also didn't notice it clearly since she has that black gloves. But if you look closely, there's still that white bandage underneath. In her 2nd outfit, the white bandage was clearly seen and I was stupid to think maybe it was just her gloves. Fans also said during the Top Girl event, Ella's handshake was also very light. As all we know, Ella's handshake is the firmist among the three.

Although I think, the injury is not that serious since she can still sign and move a bit, still I'm worried about Baobei. I'm pretty sure she got it from filming since in the Bad Girl movie, she needs to learn martial arts.

Jia Hua Baobei, take a good care of yourself :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment