Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[Hebe] Info: Hebe is nominated in the 23rd Golden Melody Awards


Hebe's album "My Love" was nominated for "Best Album Award". Hebe is also nominated for Best Female Singer! Her sisters, Ella and Selina, congratulated her. Hebe said she is so happy that her album of love is recognized.

Some more of her nominations:

Congratulations to Hebe for being nominated for:

1) Best female mandarin singer - Hebe Tien Fu Zhen

2) Best mandarin album - My Love (H.I.M)

3) Best MV - My Love (Bill Bounce)

4) Best composer- Please give me a better love rival (Jiao Anpu)

5) Best lyricist - Please give me a better love rival (Li Gedi)

6) Best song arranger - Please give me a better love rival (Fan Zhezhong)

7) Best single producer - Please give me a better love rival (Wang zhiping)


Info Credits: Baidu Hebe/Hebeattitude (http://hebeattitude.blogspot.com)

-----------------------------------------------
Wow! I hope Hebe takes home the awards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment