Saturday, January 22, 2011

[Selina] News: “I Have A Date With Spring” director hopes to visit Selina

source: MSN Entertainment

Following his apologies on Wei Bo, the Chinese director expressed that he would like to meet with Selina Jen to express his deepest apologies


After maintaining a low profile for almost three months with no word or explanation from him on the on-set accident, I Have A Date With Spring's director, Chen Ming Zhang, finally spoke up and penned a public letter of apology to Selina Jen.

Lambasted by the public for being a coward, Chen takes to Chinese microblogging platform Wei Bo and makes another public apology.

He wrote, "I finally managed to see 'Nana' from the televised reports today and my heart really aches with pain. I feel really regretful and I hope to be able to visit her when her condition and emotions have stabilized -- with the permission of Father Jen -- to apologise before her.

"I will pray for her to have a smooth and speedy recovery, to stand strong once again. I hereby apologise to the two victims and their family members, and Ah Zhong (Richard Chang), Hebe and Ella. I'm offering my most sincere apologies, I've let you down. Sorry! Sorry!"

Before the director made his second apology on Wei Bo, his first attempt was deemed "insincere" by Ella. The S.H.E singer felt that the director should not have waited for three months to express his regrets and apologise if he "really cared about our feelings".

She suspected that his act of regret was an attempt to create buzz for his newest drama series, Drunken To Love You, which will commence filming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment