Monday, January 17, 2011

Blogger's Encounter with Ella

Hi.. Everyone!
Yesterday, I met Ella in Yongkang Street (near her house)!!!

I was wondering around with my friend and then she suddenly appeared in front of me....
She was kinda just finished shopping so she had so many stuffs with her.

When I saw her, it was like everything stop moving and I could only see her walking down the street.

I was breathless.... until she walked pass me... so close..

I used all my strength to call her... 

Me : Excuse me? Excuse Me?
Ella : (Turn around to me) ....
Me : a a a are u Ella?
Ella : hor hor (it's kinda like yes yes in chinese, i guess... hahah my chinese is not good)
Me : c c c c can I take pictures with you?
Ella : all right!

(All the while, we used Chinese to communicate and then took pictures)

My friend saw how speechless I was...

so she helped me tell Ella : She really likes you.

And then Ella turned to me and spoke in English : Thank you very much!!!

then I started speaking Chinese to her again..

Me : Are you going home now? (obviously, she was walking home ==)
Ella : yes ah, I am going home laaa.

Then I didn't know what to say after and she seemed tired I didn't wanna bother her so much.
So we just said goodbye and waved bye bye to her..

Her smile was like angel's smile and she didn't wear any make-up!!!
Her skin was so smooth and she smelled so nice!!!!

I wish it could be like this to me everyday! ^^

Here are pictures of me with our dear Ella!





Here are pictures of my friend with Ella ^^




Credits: BowbySpice @ CEFC

No comments:

Post a Comment