Saturday, December 18, 2010

[Selina] Video: Selina's Message during the Top Girl Event

To watch video clip, CLICK HERE!

Credits: joycesp

Selina's Message:
Hello everyone. It has been two months since we last meet. I miss you all. This two months, even though its very painful for me but my condition is not bad now. Also very grateful to fans and friends for giving me so much encouragement. I know today Top Girl has specially arranged presents to give to the three of us. I am very happy and also very grateful to Top Girl's initiative. Also, Top Girl has given my parents a lot of encouragement and also made my parents very moved. Usually Christmas will exchange presents and such with everyone. Also want to thank those who are worried for me and also want to sincerely wish everyone healthy and safe. Everyone must support Top Girl. Hebe, Ella I love you. Fans I love you. 


Translations by http://selinahebeellafanclub.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment