Friday, October 21, 2011

[Hebe] News: Hebe Tien admits that she will date secretly

The singer shares what she's looking for in her special guy

S.H.E member Hebe Tien's love life has always been the focus of media attention. Previously, the singer was described as the person who is "most difficult to handle".

According to the Chinese media, Hebe was in Guangzhou, China on Oct 15, to promote her latest album, My Love. The singer shared her attitude towards love and marriage with her fans, who were present.

Hebe seemed reluctant to reveal too much, when probed on the qualities she looked for in a boyfriend. However, she let on that that special someone has to be kind and honest, and she would leave everything else to fate.

Commenting on the spate of sudden marriages in showbiz recently, Hebe said, "You need time to understand someone. I will not marry suddenly. However, I wouldn't date publicly, so [when I get married] it may seem like a sudden marriage."

The singer also expressed that it was S.H.E's dream to be able to perform on stage as a trio again, but Selina is still on the road to full recovery.

Hebe also thanked the distinguished singers -- including Cheer Chen, Deserts Chen and Wu Tsing-feng from Taiwanese band Sodagreen -- who helped with producing her album

"I feel very lucky to have so many talented people helping me out. They really understood me. The lyrics were so close to my heart; you could say they were tailor-made for me," she said.

Her new songs all spoke of love. When asked which song best represented her feelings now, Hebe replied candidly, "It would be 'Hua Hua Shi Jie'. Just like what the lyrics aimed to express, seize the moment and enjoy."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment