Sunday, October 30, 2011

[Author's Note] BEST BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES TO SELINA AND AH DIONG!!!






THIS IS IT! Woooo! I'm sure everybody has been waiting for this day and it has finally come!!! I feel so happy for Selina. I've finished reading the book. Thanks to the translator for her efforts :) I can't believe how Selina surpassed those days in hell. It must be painful, really painful. I don't know how it feels and I'm sure nobody does. Only Selina. I felt so much admiration and respect for this girl for having the optimism to get over this. She is the true and real SHERO. I know the test hasn't finished yet. I am aware that it will last for a couple of years and I am also aware that she can't go back to the look she was before. To be honest, I still haven't forgiven the director and the production crew for being irresponsible and for causing this much pain to such a beautiful angel. But anyways, it's over and all we have to do is move on. I believe God also pre-arranged this to happen. And indeed, even if Selina's physical appearance sort of become worse, her inner beauty is oozing. She's such a beauty. Really. I believe what Hebe said : "She has the mesmerizing beauty we normal people can't ever explain". As I see her, I can't explain her beauty. She's a new Selina,, much more mature and pretty.

As a fan, I feel so happy to see you so happy :) I believe this is the best birthday you have.  This day, in a few hours time, Selina will walk on the aisle to be married to the most worthy man for her, Ah Diong ♥ He had made promises on the concert where he confessed his love to Selina. The accident that happened to her gave him a chance to prove it and he did succeeded. After months in hell, he's still beside you, he never left. I feel so confident that you found the true man who witnessed your downfalls, who has the option to leave you but never thought twice, who didn't marry you because of your looks but because of who Ren Jia Xuan is.In Selina's downfalls, he was there. He saw her every improvement, he saw the Selina after the accident, he encouraged her always, he never missed a day not visiting Selina. There's too much to say about this man. Hope he'll take care of Selina, which I'm sure he will. As he promised, I hope he'll allow Selina to continue with S.H.E, in which again I'm sure he will. 

Congratulations to Selina and Ah Diong! You both deserve the happiness. As a fan, it brings me so much happiness to see my idol in her wedding dress in the hands of a worthy man. Best wishes to the both of you :') And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE OF THE DAY! Wish you all the happiness and good good good health. I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot explain why, but I really am happy! To see Selina in wedding grown... to see her marry the best guy in the world... I just think she really deserves it. I too finished reading the book and it almost made me cry. Selina is walking through hell but Diong is with her. He is with her when all the others would leave TT^TT This is probably why fans love himXD!
    I really hope Selina will enjoy her birthday with Hebe and Ella by her side. This should be her happiest day after so much dark times, right? God blees you!♥♥

    ReplyDelete