Sunday, August 21, 2011

[Selina] Diong Diong's Weibo Update

Ah Diong : The banquet on 1031 will have approximately 88 tables. The details of the banquet on 1216 at Changhua city and the date for marriage registration are not confirmed yet. In consideration of Selina's condition, we would skip the ancient tradition and the extravagant things, no fetching-the-bride, no after-party. We are hoping that it will be simple but yet grand and warm. The guests, best-man, bridesmaids are still to be invited and the activities for that day are still waiting for further discussion. We have been struggling regarding the wedding date because the later the wedding is the better Selina would get. However, we don't know when it is considered good enough. Thank you for being patient and considerate regarding the wedding notice.

REPLIES~

Selina: Thanks everybody for your concern! I was so nervous during the recording...I even said something wrong! I simply can't stand for too long, probably around 5 seconds! I can only take each step slowly! But I still want to share this happiness with everybody! October's happy bride-to-be! Jia you! 

Ella: I believe you will be the most blissful bride!! Wife, you are going to be someone else's wife soon but we will always see you as our own wife and continue to love you!! Kiss kiss!! my love! 

Hebe: Wa, Wa, Wa! It seems like I'm even more excited than the bride-to-be! I'm so happy! Yeah~the wedding news has finally been announced! I'm anticipating it! I love you~my wife! 


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment