Friday, August 5, 2011

Ella's Weibo Update

粉紅色的力量又要發威啦!讓我們一起為榮耀的時刻集氣加油!曾雅妮,加油加油加油!
The pink strength needs to assume an awe-inspiring pose! Let us refuel together for the glory time gathering of gas! Zeng Yani, refuels! [approves] [approves] [approves] [hee hee] [hee hee]  


粉紅再發威!
Assumes an awe-inspiring pose again flesh color!


再發四威!雅妮加油!
Sends four prestige again! Elegant ni refuels!


小小妮好大呀!我也看錯重點了!羞!
The young daughter is very big! I also misread with emphasis! Bashful!


在機場遇到我朋友!哈!出花,上海,我來了,我要不顧肥胖的吃好料,然後配上令人開心有活力的美汁源果粒橙!喔耶!
Runs into my friend at the airport! ! The results, Shanghai, I have come, I or attend to obese eat the honest material, is joined to has a vigor beautiful juice source fruit grain of orange happily! Oh Ye!


大餐時間到
Western-style food time


北京,我要去找你囉! #Gif快手#分享图片
Beijing, I must go to look for your Luo! #Gif quick worker # share picture


他鄉遇故知,開心死了!@我是尹 [心] 
Met an old friend far from home, is happy! @ I am Yin [heart] 


廖美,阿水,解接愛你們喔!加油!!
The Liao US, the Arab League water, Xie Jie loves you! Refuels!!
 Replies~

JJ Lin: 哇!舌頭好長喔!!!!
                   Ha! Tongue good long!!!!


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment