Monday, April 4, 2011

[S.H.E] Selina and Hebe's Audio Message During Singapore Awards Translation


Credits: uploader

Hebe: Congrats to SHEambience! Being a fan & getting an award is just so cool! I’m very grateful that i have the chance to meet my 2 lovely wives & adorable fans & we would not have gotten so far without your support. Thank you all of my fans!
 
Selina: Hi singapore! Long time no see! I’m Selina! I feel that S.H.E is very fortunate, being able to continue our journey for 10 years! 10 years!! oh gosh~ my youth~ From myself alone, to 3 people, & so many of you, all  of you who love S.H.E so much. Because of y’all, your love & support allowed us to face many difficulties. So I promise you guys! that SHERO will be able to meet you guys soon! Oh I miss Singapore so much, i miss pandan cake, i miss bak kut teh, i miss char kway teow, & i miss you guys so much. Hope to see you soon! Muacks!

Translation by tohebe @ Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment