Friday, April 15, 2011

[Selina] News: Selina Jen steps into the great outdoors






Taiwanese singer Selina Jen had been recuperating at home, rarely leaving her house, after she was discharged from the hospital on Jan 19. She was warded for 89 days after an on-set accident left her severely burnt.

On Apr 13, Selina uploaded a photo of her, her family and a friend from university onto her microblog.

In the picture, the singer was sporting a pair of sunglasses and a cap. Selina held her hands under her chin, posing like a flower in bloom. She also revealed that she had gone hiking at Yang Ming Shan National Park.

"It's been a long time since I breathe in fresh air. Today, I decided to hike up Yang Ming Shan with my parents and Zhao Zhu. Although it only a few hundred metres, but it's a huge step for me. I know I will recover fully some day, but it's tough to wait. It's all right! I have my parents' love. I'll sleep well tonight," Selina wrote.

The starlet then added she was stung by mosquitoes during the hike.

When the photo was released, netizens complimented Selina for being adorable, but expressed their concern that the ultraviolet rays were not good for the singer.

"I wore pressure garments, cap and sunglasses. I took the necessary precautions," Selina said via her management company.

Source: XINMSN

No comments:

Post a Comment