Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[Ella] Info: Baobie's interview after the Minute Maid Performance

Reporter: Going to be 30 years old very soon. Any expectations about life?

Ella: In June. Hahaha, I am looking forward to it. Joined this line for 10 years already. This 10 years have given me a lot of experiences, so have make turning 30 years old a fine thing . In the past was young and ignorant, so when in love, have become hurt and have also hurt others.
Now that I am 30 years old, feels different compared to when I am 20 or 25 years old, have become more complete and mentality have also become better.


Reporter: You said mentality is now better, is it including attitude to love? Rumour is that you will be getting married in June.

Ella : I have always strive hard when it comes to love. In the past, was young and ignorant, so when in love, have been hurt and have also hurt others. Now that I am 30 years old, feels different compared to when I am 20 or 25 years old. Have become more complete and mentality also have become better. I thanked those who have appeared in my life, those who I have hurt or those who have hurt me. I thanked all those who have walked into my heart. I feel that I have already walked out. 30 years old is not an ending. I will face everything with an open mentality. I feel that to live well every day, feel happy every day, so in this way, I am still with a smile on my face prior to being interred inside my coffin. I can say boldly , even if I am to die now, it’s a death without regrets.

The rumours are not true. My new movie is due to film until June, so I have no time to do anything else. Marriage have to leave it to the natural flow of things. I think even if I die without having married, that’s fine too.

Credits: nikitaangel @ AF Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment