Friday, April 15, 2011

[Hebe] Info: Hebe Talks About Her Sisters



Hebe: They (SE) are always very proud of me, & they are my pillar of support and strength. Selina told me that i should be very happy and contented that i get to go out to work, walk around etc. & that she’s very envious of normal people as they get to do and go wherever they want. The three of us miss the feeling of working together. On my birthday, we cried our hearts out when we hugged each other. Not a word was needed to be spoken for us to know how much we miss each other. We wish to work together as soon as possible, but Selina’s condition will still be our priority.

Credits: tohebe @ Tumblr

I'm so touched with her words. Jia You, Nana! Jia You, S.H.E! Sooner or later, you'll reunite and give a wonderful performance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment