Friday, April 22, 2011

[Selina-Related] Magazine Feature: Show @ Next Magazine - Change. Won’t Change into Show Luo


I'll only post the info relating to our Princess Selina. If you would like to see the whole magazine feature, CLICK HERE!



In Show’s first promoting in Japan, he said his relationship in 2005 was his greatest turning point in life, maybe the girl is Selina.” Even though Selina has a fiance, ZhangZhengChong, but because Selina was severely burnt in the filming, Show remembered really clearly, “That day was the Golden Bell Awards, Xiao Shuang (Manager) said that something happened to Selina, I immediately texted her, I believed that time I texted, nobody would know, but I used this way to let her know, there are a lot of people that cares.”

Joking to encouraged Selina

In the Beijing concert last year, he sang “Corner With Love" blessing Selina: "giving me a friend, right now she is having a hard time, everybody please support her.”
"After the press conference, seeing her just walk out like that, I texted her, saying: “You’re the best, you’re very strong, choosing not to cover your face for everybody, I feel you’ve grown up!”

Facing a long road of rehabilitation, Selina left many messages in her Weibo saying that she cries alone about the pain until down, Show half joking, half earnest said: “Ask her to watch “100% Entertainment”, it’s really funny, you can forget the pain, 1:00 midnight there’s replay…”

Show, in times of falling in love, can be very romantic, one time in Christmas day, his girlfriend recorded “Lian Ai Da Ren” for him, and Show, wanting to achieve his girlfriend’s dream of holding hands in the street, that night, acted as Santa Claus downstairs of his girlfriend’s home, waiting for his girlfriend to come home, giving her a gift, surprising her, holding hands, walking up to XinYiWeiXiu, thinking that Show was in HongKong, unexpectedly cried in the streets. He even recorded a fake video, lying to his girlfriend that he was working in China, wishing her a happy birthday, but actually he was already in her room, waiting for her, then bringing her to a birthday party.

Show wouldn’t say who, but if you calculate everything, the girl is Selina. That year, they both fell in love, Selina was already popular in the Chinese community, Show was still on the botton; Selina was a top student in GuoLi University, Show only graduated high school. .Before it was said, Ren Ba felt that Show’s handsomeness can’t be reliable, until last year, Selina’s sister. Ren Rong Xuan, attended "100% Entertainment" and accidentally confirmed that Ren Ba was not satisfied with Show.

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show
source:next magazine
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm. Honestly, I don't understand Ren Ba. Show is a good man. He may grew up in a poor family, but he strived hard to get where he is now. The guy who was belittled by everyone before is now the Asia's Dance King! So I don't understand why Ren Ba is not satisfied with him. He likes a good man for Selina. Men like Ah Zhong? Rich, has good reputation blablabla? I mean don't get me wrong everyone. I'm not against Selina and Ah Zhong. In fact, I really like Ah Zhong because I can feel his great love for Selina. He loves her very much, I can feel it. Ah Zhong is also in very good terms with Ella and Hebe. I just don't like Ren Ba's statement about how he's unsatisfied with Show. I feel that Ren Ba doesn't like Show because of his past and his family background. And I don't like that. Show is such an inspiring man. I look up to him for being very strong and determined despite of the troughs he's been through :) I love you, Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment