Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[Selina] News: The couple shows their affections for each other on the microblogging site






Taiwanese pop starlet Selina Jen has been recuperating at home ever since her discharge from the hospital, where she was treated for burns sustained during an on-set accident. The singer has been active on the microblogging site, Weibo, giving updates on her condition.

Recently, Selina invited her fiancé Richard Chang to join her Weibo.

"[I'm] sincerely inviting my best friend -- Richard Chang to join [me] on Weibo," the singer posted on Mar 4.

A little while later, Richard, who had been looking after Selina since she was discharged from hospital on Jan 19, join the microblogging site.

"Before May 29, 2010, I lived in my own world. After May 29 (the day Richard proposed to Selina), I hoped people would gradually forget me after my marriage [to Selina]. After Oct 22 last year (the day the accident happened), I couldn't care less what people were saying about me. Image is not important to me, and I'm not worried if people scold me. Instead of supporting me, why not encourage Selina?" Richard wrote.

Selina reposted Richard's entry and commented, "Wow! This is Richard's first entry!"

 
Source: MSN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment