Saturday, March 19, 2011

[Show] News: Show Lo Encore Concert, Brushing Up Against Semi-Transparent Xiao S

Last night, Show Lo held his “Wu Fa Wu Tian – The 10,001st Night” first encore concert in Taichung. With a magnificent stage, along with song and dance, it ignited the night for fans. He expressed his feelings of being torn and lauded. Concert guest Xiao S, who was clad in a semi-transparent dance outfit, incited another climatic peak of the night.

Even though it was an encore concert for his previous tour, but $60 million was spent, with 80% of concert content change, the concert was held in the sports arena at the National Taiwan College of Physical Education. Show was lowered onto the stage from a million-dollar “Aurora Planet,” which prompted an eruption of screaming from the entire venue packed with nearly 20,000 fans. After performing 3 consecutive dance songs, during his ballads, he rode a segway out onto the circular extended stage, as he put himself closer to the audience. All the while he took selcas, and gave fans the polaroid pictures he took, the audience went wild.

A climactic peak was when the concert guest Xiao S took the stage, dressed in a super skimpy ballroom dance-esque outfit, with a miniskirt and top. Even though there was a skin-colored fabric as its base, but it was still just as sexy, along with the teasing/flirty dance steps, while the two of them performed “Lian Ai Da Ren (Love Expert).” There were moves where they were brushed up against each other, and in the end, the two of turned an angle to pretend to kiss, and she made the gesture to strip Show Lo of his clothes to show his newly trained physique, forcing him to laugh out, “Are you taking advantage of me?” The two of them then sang a Taiwanese classic, “Hsiung Hsim Jiu Diam (heartbreak hotel),” with a comical “Tai” twist, very entertaining.

To prove that he not only could dance, Show also performed drumming, playing the piano, and guitar. In his last tour, he performed songs from 3 pop queens, and this time around he chose to pay tribute to 3 musical geniuses, playing the guitar while singing to David Tao’s “Tian Tian (Everyday),” self-accompanying himself on the piano with an acoustic performance of Jay Chou’s “An Jing (Silence),” and rocking out on the drums with his performance of Lee Hom Wang’s “Gai Shi Ying Xiong (Heroes of Earth).” During “Yi Zhi Du Xiu,” he led 8 dancers as they did their heavy stomp dance in a water pool, water splattering everywhere, the aura grandiose.

A most sentimental portion was when Show stepped upon a 15 meter high colored screen, displaying all the negative news, gossip, lawsuits, groundless allegations, and all sorts of setbacks. He expressed his feelings in written words, “For rights and wrongs, I’ve never been able to adapt to them, even for a day. If an artist/celebrity has to get used to these things, then I admit that I’m very unprofessional, because I never get over them...Having to explain things that I’ve never even done is really tiring...I hate going to see the doctor, but I still have to bring justice to myself, as I let myself stand there completely naked in front of a group of doctors for them to examine me. Even though I’m all smiles, I swallow the grievances and dignity. Perhaps it’s because I’m really afraid that reading about all those fabricated stories, I might also believe that that Lo Chih Hsiang is real.”

Fans were already choking up in tears, Show said, “For you guys, I’m willing to make myself transparent.” As he performed an autobiographical depiction piece, “Pin She Me,” finally ending up in tears, loudly shouting to his fans, “I didn’t get defeated, I made it.” Getting through the wind, Show Lo’s path is becoming smoother and smoother, with his “Wu Fa Wu Tian” Tour already planned with 15 concerts, and on top of that another 10 “Encore” concerts, which will be heading towards all of Asia, America and Australia, with a total of 300,000 people watching, reeling in $600 million for the production with ticket sales.

He will be donating all his proceeds from this concert to the Red Cross to help those in need due to the disaster.

He writes on his microblog :

"Thank you to all my staff members, helping me complete a super perfect concert. I also want to thank all of those that came to watch my concert, my fans, my friends, and all my SFC family. Thank you all for helping me fulfill my dream. I'm really happy today. Even though there's still an autograph session in Taichung tomorrow, and I should go to bed earlier, but I'm still so excited/satisfied/happy right now. All my proceeds from today's concert will be wholly donated to the Red Cross to help friends in the disaster-stricken regions. I want to turn their disappointment and grief into hope."

Source : UDN, Sina
Translated by o_ost1nao_o @ Love 4 Show

No comments:

Post a Comment