Thursday, March 17, 2011

[Show] News: Show Lo treats friends better than lovers

Taiwanese singer-host Show Lo admitted that he talks to his best pals the same way he does to his lovers - sometimes even more so.

"I’m very relaxed when I’m with my friends. I’m very close to my buddies and I talk to them like how I talk to my lovers," he said when promoting his upcoming concert in Kuala Lumpur recently.

It is apparent that in his heart, his friends weigh more than his girlfriend - so much so that one of his exes complained about it.

"She told me, ‘Why do you treat your friends better? I shall be just your friend then," he recalled.

Being one of the most sought-after bachelors around, Lo, 31, states that at the moment, he is not thinking about getting a girlfriend or getting married.

“I’m happy to be surrounded by friends and co-workers who love me. Moreover, I don’t have the time. I hang out with my friends after work. So if you don’t have the time, you might as well don’t have a girlfriend,” he concluded.

For his upcoming maiden concert in Malaysia, he expressed his wish of seeing the audiences' hair and clothes get drenched with sweat by the time the show ends.

"I want them to have fun with me. When I was doing a show in Hong Kong, even the photographers danced along," he said, adding that he might perform (local singer) Aniu's songs.

Show Lo Encore World Live Tour in Malaysia 2011 will be held at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil at 8pm on April 16.

*Tickets are priced at RM88 (sold out), RM128, RM168, RM228, RM268, RM328 and RM388. For more info, call the Galaxy Group hotline at 03-2282 2020 or log on to www.galaxy.com.my.
Photos by Darran Tan

Credits: By Chew Wan Ying, The Daily Chilis

No comments:

Post a Comment