Friday, September 9, 2011

Selina's Weibo Update

Selina: Although I joked and said that Qing Feng probably went to the hospital to visit me because you all wore mask so I couldn't tell!! If not how could he write so close to reality! But what I really feel is that each note and each word is like bringing me to experience the pain that people who love me have been through, and then I would think about the pain I myself have been through. That is a pain that we won't ever be able to forget for our whole life! Perhaps it is not a must to let go of the past, even if I have to drag it along with me I will still continue to move forward!


Selina: Richard and me are the auctioneers for the third charity auction! Guess what we are going to auction?! I can guarantee that it isn't Pinky's sexy pictures! Hope everyone will do your best in helping the burned victims and let them know that "Sunlight" isn't only a fund but also their future's warmth and strength!




Translation by Transition @ AF Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment