Friday, September 9, 2011

[Selina] Ah Diong's Weibo Update

Ah Diong: After getting "My Love" I didn't dare to listen to "You" for two days, but just now I couldn't hold it any longer and listened to it on the car. I listened to it N times. Iron man Hebe is probably the one who is the most suitable to sing this song. I guess Ella wouldn't have been able to record it. I got goose bumps all over when listening to it. Fortunately, tears didn't run down. The 90 days in hell seem just like yesterday. 


Translated by Transition @ AF Selina

 -----------------------------------------------------------------
I understand what Ah Diong meant. Ella won't be able to record the song because she easily cries. We all know Baobei, she easily cries. But for Hebe, she definitely knows how to stop herself from crying. Yes she did cried but compared to Baobei, she knows how to control it. We've seen numerous times Ella cried when she talks about Selina. I only saw Hebe controlling herself, but I didn't saw tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment