Friday, February 10, 2012

[Ella] Video: Ella Talks About Alvin's Proposal to Her



Credits: HebeFarm

Ella was attending a fashion event yesterday and when asked something about the wedding, she said have to discuss with husband first. When teased by the media, she quickly changed and said fiance.When asked how her fiance proposed to her, Ella said both went on an overseas trip together middle of last year. After that, Alvin gave her a photo album which he has painstakingly assemble to show all their love memories together as a surprise gift. Ella said she was very dumb and didnt realise Alvin's intention even after going through 2/3 of the album. Until she reached a page where it was written "Will You Marry Me". She was moved to tears and Alvin also cried. The wedding is fixed on 5th May. On April 15, they will hold a ceremony in Pingtung. Ella said when she walked on the streets, she keeps receiving a lot of blessings. "

Credits: AF Ella


Additional Info:  
Accdg to Ella, Wedding Banquet in Pingtung will be on April 15, in Malaysia, not decided yet. They have a prenuptial agreement , they will live in Taiwan and will visit Malaysia once in a while only. They are not in a hurry to have a honeymoon and kids. But if so, she wants 2 kids. She will wear a total of 10 gowns for her wedding. 

Credits: Facebook

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honestly, his gesture is so sweet. He really gave an effort to make a scrapbook. I mean, how many boys would make a scrapbook? :)) But he did it for Baobei. Both of them cried. I can imagine it. They must really love each other. I am slowly starting to accept the truth. Ella is getting married to Alvin. And when I saw the video, I expected myself to be annoyed. But I actually smiled :D Ella looks so in love and blooming. She looks so lively telling the story. I can really feel her happiness. Baobei, I wanna be the happiest fan when you get married. I'll support you where you are happy. I apologize if I was too selfish :'( But.. if he tries to hurt you, I'd still send flying daggers to his house :))

No comments:

Post a Comment