Friday, February 24, 2012

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Let me just RANT!

I was just lurking at Hebe's Thread at AF, and I saw a post that disappointed me. There was this one fan, I mean, ex-fan of Ella, who said she doesn't want to see any face/name of Ella anywhere cause she might just throw it. She's liking Hebe now because she wants to forget Ella because of the news that Ella is getting married to Alvin. She's a CE fan too. It just feels disappointing to see fans who are like this. They'll abandon their fanaticism for Ella because Ella has just found her personal happiness and they're not happy about it. I'm also a CE fan. Of course I felt sad about this news. There were times when I just heave a BIG SIGH. But what can I do, I can't force Chun and Ella to be together if they aren't really meant for each other. I'm just a fan and let's face it, Ella doesn't even know me. I have no power to say no for her to Alvin. But because I love her so much, I'm trying to accept everything. Because this is her happiness. As time passes by, I can feel that Alvin is sincere to Ella. Well, I hope he is. Besides, it's the first time I've seen how blooming she is. She has become even more beautiful ever since they've been together. Which only means she's happy with him. I hope this fan would be open-minded. I hope she'll continue to support Ella like before.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm just disappointed, that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment