Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[Ella] Magazine Feature: Ming Zhouz Yu Le – 2011 Issue 113

Date: 16 March 2011
Source & Credit of Extract: 明報周刊 Issue 113, http://mag.udn.com/
Translation by: shyun_y @ http://asianfanatics.net/
*Please include full credits if transferred elsewhere. Thank you.

S.H.E’s Ella (Chen Jia Hua), since entering the entertainment industry 10 years ago, has been identified by her company as one who symbolizes [Courage]. Indeed, she is full of courage, even in love.



Ella: When Love Comes Knocking, I Dare to Step Forth



S.H.E’s Ella (Chen Jia Hua), since entering the entertainment industry 10 years ago, has been identified by her company as one who symbolizes [Courage]. Indeed, she is full of courage, even in love. While friends around her may find her at times blinded by love, and despite her journey in love has been daunted with hurt, Ella is one who dares to move on. Recently media reported on Ella and her rumoured-boyfriend-to-be (nicknamed: Ma-Lai-Gao) Lai Si Xiang’s new romance, and hence invited her for an interview feature to share on her study trip in the States, her aspirations in acting as well as her journey accompanying Selina towards recovery. During the interview, in response to media probes, Ella graciously shared on her belief in love, “Girls, when love comes knocking on your door, do not fret and be unduly reserved. I am not afraid of love. In love, I am one who dares to step forth! Come on!”

When Ella was rumoured to be in a new romance with Taiwan Brand Executive for a renowned cosmetic line, Lai Si Xiang, her recording company has devised a consistent response to all media query, “Thank you for your concern!” Throughout the interview, Ella repeatedly requested the journalist not to keep questioning, “Aiya, stop asking.” However looking at the blissful smile on her face, we decided to ask if she is happy lately? To this, Ella replied, “I have always been happy, and especially in recent times!” It hence appeared that she has indirectly admitted to the new romance.




In fact Geminis are known to like to share their joys, but yet, would often deliberate too much when it comes to love. Ella’s cautious response to media probes was more out of consideration and concern for the other party, who might be overwhelmed by the attention. “After all our occupation is too unique! For any one, outside of the showbiz circle, to want to go out with me, they must be able to withstand tremendous pressure, because my identify would result in the other party becoming a public figure eventually. I would feel sorry for them too.” Then she started to joke and exclaimed, “But this is inevitable, isn’t it? Who ask the other party to fall for me!”

Ella is non-pretentious, and a person who cannot hide her happiness when in love. She analysed her viewpoint in love, “When I do fall in love, I tend to become serious in the relationship quickly. I cannot help it. I am someone who is serious in love. I did think about taking things lightly, but eventually, I find that I cannot do so; because I am not a player when it comes to love.” And the result of her becoming too immersed in a relationship at the initial stages, would often overwhelm the other party. “Maybe people tend to get the impression that I wish to settle down and get married quickly, despite just starting out in a relationship.” Being too rash tends to bring adverse results. Ella shared, “Some of my past relationships were short-lived, because I had not thought through carefully before starting out. In the end, I had to apologise to the other party. It may sound cruel, but at least I had not lied. I have had experience of being two-timed by a guy before, and was badly hurt in that relationship. But when I have finally thought it through, I realized it was his folly.”

[Full interview details are in Ming Zhouz Yu Le – 2011 Issue 113]

Translator's note: Please note this is just an extract posted by the magazine.
We will have to wait for some E-Angels to get the magazines for sharing before we can translate the full article.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment