Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy 31st Birthday, Jia Hua! ♥


Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday, Baobei! I love you so much. You almost have everything in your life. You've got your family, close friends, good career, fans, and a loving husband :) I just wish for your good health and safety. I hope your marriage with Alvin will last a lifetime and that I could see little Ella's running around :D I also wish S.H.E to remain together until your 80's. Hahaha! 

I can't say I'm your no. 1 fan because I haven't even seen a single concert of yours. I don't have a complete collection of your albums. But this I know, I will always be here supporting you. I hope you'd realize your dreams and stay humble. I hope you won't change. Stay the same Ella we love. Friendly, kind and bubbly.

I hope to see you in person hopefully before I'm out of this world :)) I want to watch S.H.E's concert someday. Hopefully, God will hear my prayers. I love you so much, Jia Hua. Stay happy and true to yourself. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment