Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ella's Weibo Update - Ella Wants to Get Married This Year






感謝天賜良緣!
Thanks day bestows the predestined match!





Rough Trans:

Ella: "I am very happy, finally living up to the expectations of many.... We really want to get married this year, I wish everyone can find true love . We really want to be happy and take good care of each other. Happy New Year!"

Alvin: "I'm lucky, I will cherish you, and will give you eternal happiness. I love you."

Selina & Hebe: Congratulations! Happy! ♥ 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My other friends cried hearing this news. I didn't because I quite saw this coming. I knew Ella would want to marry this guy. I heard they've been together for a year. Honestly, for me it seems too fast. I'm afraid Alvin is only good to Ella now. How about during the later years? My concern is to not see Ella in tears :'( Seeing Alvin's comment, I quite relieved. But not totally. It's his first time to speak. I'm quite glad hearing his words. But I hope he would be true to his words forever.

 

5 comments:

  1. I wish you happiness. Ella I will always support you. I agree with you Kathy. I was a little bummed, but Chunella, and Jerrella fans are still close by still supporting Ella. Alvin, be careful and respectful to our Bao Bei because we don't want or NEED to see her in tears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yang Lu, I really hope I'm truly happy for Ella. I'm having reservations. Currently, I'm waiting for some pics of him and Ella together because I wanna see a spark. Because honestly, the recent pics that are out, I can't see any spark :/ I don't know maybe I'm just in denial or something. But I really want to be happy for Ella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think S.H.E is not in sync anymore ): Married life is great but we miss Selina and will miss Ella too soon. And Hebe is still going

      Delete
    2. Selina isn't working that much because she's still on recovery. Ah Diong said even if they're married, Selina will still sing. I think same goes for Ella. They promised us that they'll sing even if they have little babies around already :D AS for Hebe, I hope she'll find her prince soon too :)

      Delete
    3. True. Hebe's songs are off the hook! I sang my dog to sleep haha! Jia you S.H.E. Love you forever!!!!!!

      Delete