Friday, December 16, 2011

[Ella-related] News: “Perfect Two” releases Official Trailer, Vic Chou and Xiaoxiao Bin reveals deep feelings as father and son

Wednesday December 7, 2011 Taiwan, China
Source : http://ent.163.com/1...B000300B1.html; http://ent.sina.com....153501025.shtml
Translated by sytwo at VIC/ AF


Movie “Perfect Two” will be released during Lunar New Year in Taiwan on January 20, 2012 and in Mainland China on January 23, 2012. Directed by Chu Yan-Ping, starring Vic Chou, Xiaoxiao Bin, Ella Chen Jiahua and Yang Mi, the film recently revealed the first Official Trailer and a series of father-and-son posters.

This movie is Director Chu’s return to comedy, a completely new creation of his 1984 masterpiece of a heart-warming family comedy. The entire film revolves around the father-and-son story of Vic Chou and Xiaoxiao Bin, following the unfolding of their warm-hearted relationship.

This is Zai Zai’s first film role as a father, together with the child actor Xiaoxiao Bin and actress Yang Mi, they will make up a family of three. Ella plays Ma-Niu who secretly has feelings for Vic Chou. In addition, the director also invited Ding Sha-sha who became famous online as the “out-of-control girl”, Tao Zhe Ru, Vivian Hsu, Tang Zhong Sheng and Zhu Ge Liang to participate as guests stars.

In the trailer and posters, Xiaoxiao Bin and Zai Zai have a lot of scenes together, from concealing their true identity as father and son, to the revelation of their identities and the final parting. Through the shooting of this film, Zai Zai who normally does not communicate well with kids was infected by Xiaoxiao Bin’s adorable character, extending their on-screen good relationship to off-screen. Director Chu said that “This father and son on-screen pairing will touched family audience of all ages, and will become one of the most unforgettable father-and-son roles".

“Perfect Two " is co-produced by Bo He Li Film Company, Stellar (Beijing) Film Co., Anhui Television Station, Beijing Enlight Pictures Ltd, Kwan Yin Mu Film Production Co. Ltd. and Taiwan Wen Chuang Co. Ltd.”

"Perfect Two" Official Trailer

  Credits: perfecttwo0120

Translation: 

Perfect Two Official Trailer 6 Dec 2011
Translation by sytwo @ VIC/ AF

Vic Chou Zaizai : Ah-B
Ella Chen: Ma-Niu
Xiaoxiao Bin: Bin-bin
Tang Zhen Ru: Ah-B’s uncle
Yang Mi: Fang Jia Wei (Ah-B/ Zaizai’s ex-wife)
Ding Sha-sha: Ma-niu’s (Ella) little sister


Vic Chou : Hey, Fang Jia Wei, where are you? Come back here!
Ella : She doesn’t want you anymore, you are still not giving up?
Ah-B’s (Vic) uncle : Have you started to paste the “Missing person” posters again?
Ella: I am not your wife, but I wash your clothes and cook for you every day. What are you treating me as? A maid?
Ma-niu’s (Ella) little sis : (crying) Good-hearted person will be blessed….

Yang Mi : It’s been a long time since we met. Have you been doing well?
Vic : You ask me if I am doing well?!
VO of Yang Mi : After I left you, I found out that I am pregnant. He is already 6 years old, his name is Bin-bin. Don’t worry, I did not tell him that you are his dad.

XXB (eating fried chicken at train station) : Hah, hah, hah!

XXB : Hey, Where do I sleep?
XXB : If you compare to my dad, who is more awesome?
Ah-B : Rubbish words (nonsense), of course it is ……
XXB : Have you sat on a Ferris Wheel?
Vic : Rubbish words (nonsense)!
XXB : Have you fallen in love before?
Vic: Rubbish words (nonsense)!

Vic : Do you know who I am?
XXB : You are Ah-B!
Vic : How about if I become your dad?
XXB : But you are not my real dad.

Yang Mi (XXB sleeping): I have told Bin-bin that you are his dad.

XXB: When I am in America, can I call you?
Vic: No, you cannot.
XXB : Then, next time, will you come and see me?
Vic : No, I won’t
XXB : But I really miss you la!
Vic : That’s enough!!

XXB (crying, holding drawing): This is my face, I want to give it to you as a gift. You do not miss me now, but if one day should you start to miss me, you still can see my face.
Vic : I do not want to see your face.

XXB : (shouting) Ah-B, jiayou !!!!
(Ah-B’s motorbike crashes)
XXB : Mommy says a rainbow is a half-circle. Two rainbows make a complete circle and it means unity. Until the day there are two rainbows in the sky, I can be united with my daddy.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment