Monday, December 26, 2011

[SeliNA} Info: Selina's Messages in her Solo EP, "Dream a New Dream"






Message to Hebe and Ella:

Today I'm going to be discharged from hospital. This is a new journey of my life, and you are by my side. After knowing you, you have been there for every journey. I would never forget that. Every-time we were done with work and were having fun together I would think that this is the best occupation in the whole world. I had that kind of blissful feeling.
My journey this time is a bit bitter, a bit lonely, but you are still by my side. I don't know how many journeys are waiting for me from now on, but I know I won't be alone because I have you. 


Message to her family:

Today is a happy day because it is a day for dish-testing. Dad and mom came. Kirsten was so excited. It seemed like she was the bride. I also put some thoughts on my look and put on a pair of earrings. It was the first time for the whole family. I was truly happy.
If I didn't get injured I would have perhaps been an even happier bride, but then I wouldn't know that my sister is already this mature and that she has turned into someone I can rely on,
that my mom's heart-pain (for her daughter) is even more important than her own life, that my dad is actually this lenient and strong, that my family can accompany me through this big of an obstacle and also that what makes us bond tightly together isn't our blood relation but a big and strong love.


Message to Ah Diong:


All along you were charming and mysterious. However, this year, I saw your weak side and also how you could do everything for someone without much consideration. What is between us is not only love but also family love and friendship. I have never doubt my choice. I would also let you know that you have made the best decision in your life. I'm your Bella. Having you, I would never be lonely again. 

Message to Pinky:
 
My Dearest Baby, Pinky: You are the second dog that I love in my life. Don’t be jealous, the first one you haven seen it before. Actually, me, myself have never seen the dog in person either. He is Snoopy =) So, actually, you are the first real dog that I love in my life. Mummy wants to thank you for accompanying me during my countless sleepless nights.You let me realise that I’m not alone when the darkness drew a line between me and the world. After hugging you and crying, I would be laughing at your yawns. Everyone says that dogs are the treatments for depression. I say you are my vaccine for depression. Please be healthy and live for another few more years for me. Next life, be my daughter
The real one.


Special thanks to:

Special thanks go to chairman, Linda and the musical staff of H.I.M. I'd also like to thank my family (two fathers and mothers, Richard, my sister, my two aunts and Pinky). Thanks to Chang Gung Burn Center and doctors Yang Rui, Jiang Xiu Shu, Wu Pei Xuan and Jiang Yong Min, Sunshine Social Welfare Foundation, teachers Shiao, Song and Pei Shan, Linl wedding shop and Teacher Lin Li, Wei Ma, Tai Ge, my good sisters Hebe, Ella, Kiki, Jasmine and Zhao Xiang, Hou Zi and teacher. Thank to all fans and everyone who have helped, encouraged and prayed for me. Thank you...
  


All Credits to Transition @ AF Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment