Friday, July 1, 2011

[Hebe] Video: Hebe Talks About Her 2nd Album and about Ella As A Happy 30-Year-Old Girl


Credits: htienfc

Hebe: I am currently preparing for my second album. I hope that I can present the new productions to all of you soon! I can’t believe that I’m turning 30 in a few years time. The first one to turn 30 was Ella. I feel that from the 10 years since I knew her, this is her happiest period of her life so far. Looking at my sister being so beautiful at the age of 30, I’m not afraid to turn 30 too. I feel that with the experience and being able to find the suitable products to take care of yourself, women are actually even more beautiful after the age of 30. I hope that I can find my life partner too, but it all depends on fate. What I look for would be his personality, kindness, righteousness & humour. Preferably not from the entertainment circle. Selina is currently still working very hard, going through one of the most important period of recovery now. There should most probably be a change in our future productions.

Translations by tohebe @ Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment