Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[Weibo] Other Celebrities' Greetings to Selina

吳小帽:
Wishing Selina a happy birthday! Tonight you will become the most beautiful Mrs Zhang. Wish you happiness forever!!!

Kiki Ding:
Selina, happy birthday, my love. You are definitely the girl who deserves happiness the most in this world. Today I would have to put on water-proof make-up to witness this beautiful moment.

李佳臻:
The most beautiful bride Selina, wish you happiness forever!

Wang Leehom:
Currently preparing for my concert. Today I’m going to practise…singing! Tomorrow after rehearsing for a while I will ask for a leave to attend the wedding of “The Song In My Heart”!!! Selina, congratulations! So proud of you!!!!

Beautiful Selina. Today the moment she appeared no one could hold in their tears. The power of love is the greatest. Once again congratulations!!!

Da S:
Cutie Lina~today you were the most beautiful bride!! Ah Diong~you are the luckiest grrom!! The princess and prince from fairytale, will always have to go through all kinds of obstacles before they can live together peacefully forever, and your courage and persistence, made this fairytale come true! It has touched everyone's heart! You have gotten forever happiness and blessings!! Forever~ 可

Jolin Tsai:
Ye, today I drank too much red wine. My lips got all red and I didn't even notice it! Haha, but I still want to congratulate ah Diong and Selina on their wedding. You were so beautiful today! Be happy! Be happy!

Wilber Pan:
The happiness and touching moments can't be described with words~I'm happy I was able to witness Selina's most important day! Congratulations!

Chen Han Dian:
Selina, I was so happy today that I was able to perform for you! Congratulations on your wedding!

Patty Hou:
Happiness...will always be by nice and cute people's side!

Judy Zhou:
Today's wedding was really touching. I wish Selina and ah Diong Ge forever happiness, may you last forever.

Ah Ken:
Selina, today I was very happy to see your blissful face! In our heart you will forever be the cutest little princess! Wish you the best!

Da Move
I'm currently on the wedding banquet. I wish them forever happiness.[/i]

Ah Ya:
Congratulations Selina and ah Diong!! Selina was so pretty tonight!! Ah Diong couldn't stop smiling!! I hope you will be together till death do you apart!![/i]

Christine Fan:
Giving the groom and the bride my sincere blessings~it's so touching! Forever Happiness!

Blackie:
Giving you the most sincere blessings...you are the groom and bride you touch people's heart the most! I salute you.....

Stefanie Sun:
Today is a day worth celebrating. Celebrating for love, courage. Congratulations to Selina!!

Jeffrey:
Happy birthday...wish the most beautiful princess a happy wedding. 100% Happiness.

Jiro Wang:
Yesterday because I was filming till very late I couldn't attend the most beautiful bride in the whole world, shi jie Selina's wedding. But looking at the pictures of the wedding I was just as excited and touched as you were.Shi jie, I wish you eternal happiness.

Happy birthday, my dearest shi jie. Become the most blissful woman in the whole world, okay? Sheng ri kuai le. Happy Birthday.
  
Credits: Transition @ AF Selina 

No comments:

Post a Comment