Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Ella] Magazine Feature: ELLE Magazine

Translation by: Betty @ CEFC

Q: I remembered that you have said before, once you are in relationship you will be very serious. Now you’ve grown a few ages, what is the new personal view towards relationship?

A: Still will be very serious (laughs). I’m just like Britney’s song, “Crazy in lovE’, very crazy, and will only love one person whole heartedly. Hebe once laughed I am a crazy woman, when in love I’ll become like a crazy one. She even described me I’m like the male lead from the movie ‘Wall Street’ that keeps on repeating on every single thing. I should be like that when I’m in love, love till crazy!

Q: But if you really have a boyfriend, your parents and sisters don’t like him, what would you do?

A: I don’t care about their opinions. (laughs) no la, of course it will still affect the development as well as mood, but it will never affect me (I’m not sure how to explain this part), and at the same time, my feelings towards friends is also the same. If I don’t really like my friend’s lover, I will not have any opinion. The most important thing is happiness, when face relationship, the most important is to do something that won’t let yourself down.

Q: Among all the dramas that you have acted, which of the male character fits nearest to your dream lover’s criteria?

A: I think he should be ‘Quan’ from Hana Kimi. That kind of secretly protecting me. And another one is characters from ‘Down With Love’.

Q: Rumors said you love handsome guys, is it really true?

A: Not really, but I just love the type like sunshine, skin care must be good, clean, tall… and also his body. (ELLE girl: Isn’t those considered as handsome guys) But I really put a lot of attention on good matching, means that both of their values and background are similar, character must be complementary, and also must know how to take care of people, make me happy, and the relationship must also be like a lover, like friends, like family, which is the most perfect one!

Q: I remember you said before you are looking forward to marriage, and also know that you put a lot of attention on your family. In the future, if you really have your own family, what will it that you will want?

A: If possible, I want to get married at the age of 30 as it is my completed time. Experienced so many life experiences as well as parting, is an age of grown-up stage. And at the age of 32 to have kids. Having 3 kids will be spending a lot of amount so 2 kids will be just enough. And also, even after marriage, I will still be living somewhere near my mom’s house, just like the fact I’ve already build a personal villa near my old house. So in the future when I get married, I wish to live with my parents. And also, my dream house is to have a simple and clean and also have family feeling; placing a lot of pictures around the house, that kind of ‘house’ feeling.

Q: If you can do what you want, what kind of popular image that you want to take a try?

A: A naturally comfort, just like how I love to dress myself up normally, simple, intellectuality, closeness, just like Japanese’s image style, a feeling of comfortable.

Q: Then do you feel yourself sexy? What kind of sexy is your ideal?

A: I also do not know whether if I am sexy or not, but I feel that sexiness does not come from the body, and it’s not cyan blue (do not know why it says like that), but it is that when you are doing something very serious, the inner that shows out the charisma, this is the most sexy one.

Translation by: Betty @ CEFC

No comments:

Post a Comment